Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More of Melbourne art, graffiti, architecture, cafes and wally

free falling!

I think I've read about this somewhere, forgot the architect's name....outdoor swimming pool on the top floor of a building. One minute you are swimming, staring at the tiles on the bottom of the swimming pool, and then a second later, you are peering at the people walking past on the pavement, 4 or 5 storeys below you. There is a similar swimming pool design next to that massive church at town hall station, but I think it's the entire pool where the base is glass.
*edit* design by international Australian firm DCM. (thx Nikki)


hello!

One of those awesome cafes



Only in Melbourne...
Melbourne Street art evolvingChristina strutting with her new boots....
My Melbourne friends and I must have taken at least a thousand photos combined, yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome photos! I like the graffiti in the first photo. Check this out http://uniquetraveldestinations.net/wp-content/uploads/Adelphi-Melbourne-OZ-352699788_098931052e.jpg aaahhh, like like like it. It's designed by an international Australian firm DCM (hotshots).