Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Alert Nappies

Alert Nappies

No more wondering if your kid has given in to natures urges.




This is a very simple idea and would not be to cost prohibitive. You would have a simple sensor in the lining of the nappies that would react to moisture associated with the expulsion of bodily waste. When your baby dropped his guts the sensor would go off and start to play a musical tune. The tune mechanism would be much like the kind of thing you have in musical cards. Also on the plus side the nice musical tune would keep the baby from immediately bursting into tears and give you a chance to change the nappy unimpeded.

I also thought about an adult version for the heavy drinker. A subject close to my heart. But I wasn’t sure if I would want to know whether I had lost control or not. For sure, I wouldn’t want everyone around me to know either:

Ping, ping ping, ping ping ping ping…

…“Oh god, he’s done it again”

benindubai, Jul 01 2005

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Alert_20Nappies

not sure if they could separate the water and the sensor properly and safely enough though...


No comments: